This course is designed to assist students in acquiring the necessary English language skills to communicate effectively and confidently in everyday situations.
Learners will develop a range of skills to improve overall proficiency in English, including:
- Developing necessary grammar in order to communicate in English accurately
- Building a range of everyday vocabulary for use in real-life situations
- Developing ideas and opinions and enhancing critical thinking skills
- Improving overall pronunciation skills
- Working on a range of real-life tasks and problem solving activities
- Teamwork activities to strengthen cooperation and interaction with others